At GRMC’s Urgent Care located in Clear Springs, our providers care for the entire family – from pediatrics to geriatrics. We offer a full range of urgent care services, from broken bones, to the flu and more. The Urgent Care at Clear Springs welcomes walk-ins and also offers sports and band physicals, which saves you time and cost!
Providing Treatment For:
- Minor trauma and injuries
- Infectious disease
- Acute respiratory illness
- Acute asthma exacerbation
- Acute allergies, anaphylaxis
- Cold and Flu
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Stitching and Laceration Repair
- And more!
Services Offered Include:
- Digital X-ray
- Laboratory Services
- 12 Lead EKG
- Sports and Band Physicals
- Worker’s Comp
- Worker’s Comp
- Pre-employment Physicals
- DOT Physical Exam (coming soon)
- And more!
Advantages of our Urgent Care:
- Quick, convenient and affordable medical services for adults and children
- Open year round and offer extended hours
- No Appointment necessary
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- No overcrowded emergency room
- Accepts most major insurances
1761 S. State Hwy 46, Suite 104
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Please remember this is NOT an appointment, and we will do our best to see you as close to your reserved time as possible.
If you are experiencing the below symptoms, please call 830.433.7816 before entering the building: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, or GI symptoms.
Parents or a support visitor will be allowed with the patient for the following circumstances:
- Parents of pediatric patients. Limit two parents in the room.
- Patients with special physical needs and/or limited cognitive abilities
- Upon approval of the provider
Pending COVID Test Results can take 5-10 days to receive results.
Meet Our Providers
Russell Steitle, FNP
With over 20-years of clinical nursing and leadership experience, Russel Steitle, FNP has worked at the bedside in critical care areas such as the ICU, ER and Interventional Radiology. Appreciating patients in these areas have higher-level needs; Russell wanted to further his clinical education so that he could share his gift of knowledge and compassion as a provider to those he has dedicated his career to care for. His dedication and responsiveness to all patients is evidenced by his attention to detail and paying attention to his patients. Delivering quality and safe care starts by listening, but also by allowing time to better understand what is at the core of the visit. Russell enjoys patients of all ages, from babies to senior care. His quiet confidence places all who are cared by him at ease. As a father of three, he understands the responsibility of caring for children and educating parents on that care.
Monica Ochoa, FNP
Monica Ochoa FNP, ERNP, MSN, RN has been with GRMC’s Urgent Care since 2021 and is bilingual in English and Spanish. With more than 10 years of extensive experience in urgent and emergency care, Monica’s focus to detail and compassion for each patient is what makes her an outstanding provider. She received her BSN from Texas A&M in Laredo, Texas and began caring for patients at Brackenridge Hospital in Austin. Monica then went back to school to complete her education as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner in 2019. She enjoys all aspects of caring for her patients, from follow-up exams, to diagnostic tests, suturing and more, Monica is passionate about caring for her community.
Stacey Mitchum, FNP
Stacey Mitchum, FNP, joined GRMC’s Urgent Care in 2022 and has worked in both a family practice and clinic setting, caring for patients of all ages – from pediatrics to geriatrics. She received her BSN from the University of Texas at Arlington, before completing her Masters of Science in Nursing as a Family Nurse Practitioner from Texas State University St. David’s School of Nursing. Stacey is passionate and committed to the overall health and quality of care she provides to her patients.
Take control of your medical imaging records
- Stored permanently and accessible from any device at any time
- Share your records online with any physician in diagnostic quality
- Bank level encryption to keep your medical information secure
How to Enroll:
- Visit pockethealth.com/GRMC
- Complete the online enrollment form to get your available imaging records from GRMC. This includes your past and recent exams, as well as any new exams.
- Receive an email from PocketHealth when your records are ready to view.
Have questions? Contact the PocketHealth Patient Experience Team